A Home From Home
WITH SO MUCH TO DO
Own a piece of Barnsdale
IN BEAUTIFUL RUTLAND
OVER RUTLAND WATER
Imagine owning your own holiday lodge or apartment on the banks of Rutland Water with its superb wildlife and all that England’s smallest county has to offer on your doorstep. Now you can with seasonal ownership at Barnsdale Hall.
Seasonal ownership is the ideal option if you would like to enjoy all that Barnsdale Hall Hotel has to offer on a long-term basis.
For a one-time payment from as little as £1,200, you can purchase a week’s holiday in one of our beautiful lodges or apartments and return to Barnsdale every year until 2029.
Simply choose the time of year you wish to stay and the size of the accommodation you require and your Rutland holiday home is yours to use every year.
Set in secluded conservation parkland, our large self-catering lodges are positioned for privacy with many having fantastic views over Rutland Water.
And, as a seasonal holiday homeowner you will also enjoy:
- Use of all the resort facilities during your stay
- Use of the leisure facilities all year round
- Preparation of the lodge for your arrival-including the option for the fridge to be stocked up in advance with one of our hampers
- Your Lodge is cleaned and closed upon your departure
- Exclusive ownership benefits at Barnsdale Hall Hotel Resort
- DISCOUNT to dine in fabulous on-site restaurant
- Discounted rates for rooms at Barnsdale Hall Hotel all year round
The only additional charge is an annual maintenance fee that ensures your lodge or apartment, the facilities and the grounds are maintained to the highest standards.
Fancy a change of scene?
Fancy a change of scene? As a seasonal owner at Barnsdale Hall, you have the opportunity of joining one of three exchange organisations (RCI, Interval International and Dial An Exchange) and exchanging your holiday time at Barnsdale for a holiday at thousands of other quality resorts around the world.
Membership and exchange fees apply but this is a great opportunity to enjoy the world and many owners exchange to the US, South Africa, Canada, Australia, popular European destinations - and even China - all through their ownership at Barnsdale Hall.