Now taking bookings for facials and other beauty treatments…
Please click on to the links below or call 01572 757901
Please bear with us, as due to social distancing requirements, we only have a limited number of spaces at any one time.
Therefore we cannot guarantee availability.
Welcome back – we’ve missed you.
In order to adhere to the new government standards, social distancing, track and trace measures you will notice some changes. We are adopting a phased approach in order that we can transition through each phase safely over the coming weeks and where possible we will go back to business as usual when it is safe to do so.
A further positive note – we have been accredited by Visit England, AA and Quality in Tourism that we are passing and exceeding the guidelines for being Covid-19 secure so our guests and staff can feel safe on the resort.
Keeping everybody safe
- Please use the hand washing station on arrival to the leisure entrance.
- Sanitisation stations in place.
- Social distancing signage.
- Temperature checks on arrival and if your temperature is above 37.5 degrees you will not be able to access any facilities.
- Screens on the leisure counter.
- The gym is in the Lakeview Room adjacent to Leisure Reception – it looks great and all equipment is 2 metres apart and the room is well ventilated.
- We are allowing 10 gym users in the gym at any one time, bookings for the gym are for hourly intervals and your session will be 45 minutes long, no back to back sessions. As we have limited capacity, we want to give everyone an opportunity to be able to visit.
- Please bring your own water bottle and towel.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use for your own safety.
- After your 45 minute session has ended the gym equipment will then be cleaned and sanitised ready for the next session.
- Changing rooms are not currently available.
- Our opening times are 7am – 7pm being last entry and exit by 7.45pm, these will be monitored accordingly.
- Please do not forget your membership card as we have to register this for our track and trace NHS program.
- Advance bookings only – booked online via our website
- Parking is outside the pool area in the parking bays available
- You will be greeted by a lifeguard on entry to the pool who will check you in, please stay in your car until a couple of minutes before your session starts.
- Please come ready to swim as there are no changing facilities but there will be individual stations for your clothes/bags. Please ensure you can wrap up warm afterwards for your journey home.
- Entrance is from the shallow pool and the pool is split down the middle creating 2 lanes for swimming in a clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. 1 lane for slow swimmers and the other lane for faster swimmers.
- For family time, the pool is split in to 4 areas plus the shallow area for smaller children. This allows 5 families to use the pool at any one time.
- The jacuzzi, sauna and steam room remain closed until further notice.
- Your session time is 45 minutes from entry to exit allowing the staff to sanitise high touch points prior to next session starting. Please help us to keep to these times.
- The staff have been through Covid-19 Lifeguard training to enhance the safety in the pool area.
We understand that this is not the perfect set up, but we are working within the guidelines the best we can to accommodate as many guests as possible safely.
We ask you to be safe, be patient and help us to help you. If you see anything that could be improved our ears are open. This is still new to everyone and all comments will be taken on board.
The Barnsdale Team